Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Teams & Players

With the season starting, I wanted to provide a list of the most commonly drafted players I have on the 6 fantasy teams that I will be managing this year. I am in Dynasty Leagues, Keeper Leagues, and Pert Leagues. I have drafted by auction and snake. I am in Yahoo and ESPN leagues. I am in both Roto and H2H. Some leagues are daily and some are weekly line-up changes. I think I am competing in everything except Balks and Hit by Pitches this year. Anyway, I enjoy fantasy and take pleasure in helping anyone else when I can. Here are the players I have on my teams the most often, listed by name and frequency drafted. At the end of this list I have provided a link to all my leagues home pages. Feel free to follow my successes and leave comments when necessary.
















No comments:

Post a Comment