Are you looking for some bench help down the stretch in your league? If you need some back-up help in your infield this player currently has 2B-3B eligibility and may gain SS too by the end of the month. He is currently on a tear over the last 7 days. His line over that time is 15/25 for a .600 BA with 7R, 2HR and 3RBI. Those numbers put him as the 2nd best offensive player during that time frame. Over the last 14 day stretch he is hitting .463. Here are some brief thoughts on what one scout had to say about Kyle Seager.
· Has a great sense of the strike zone, of not just balls and strikes, but pitcher's strikes and hitter's strikes
· Can and will work a count to find the right pitch.
· Who hits a lot of line drives, particularly line drives to the gap.
· Will hit the ball to all fields, and is particularly adept at going with the pitch and driving it other way.
· Can pull the ball with some power to right field.
· Is perfectly comfortable hitting with two strikes
· Hits the ball hard on most occasions. Harder than you'd expect from a guy that's 5-10, 175 pounds.
At this time he is a good spot starter for your squad and is sharing time across the infield and DH with some other players. For the future he could unseat anybody at 3B for Seattle (Kennedy and Figgins) and must be owned in all Dynasty Leagues. I have picked him up in couple of leagues today.