Thursday, June 28, 2012

FBV & 40,000 Hits...Thanks So Much!!


Nice milestone for FBV...our 40,000th hit today. I want to thank all of you who visit the site. I would like to give a big thanks to those of you outside of the U.S. who come by and peruse our writings. I hope we have been a valuable asset to your Fantasy Baseball knowledge. I would ask you, from outside the U.S., how you found us, what you like about the site and if you play Fantasy Baseball. You can e-mail me here with your answers and your location. Once again a BIG THANKS to all of you. Without readers like you, this site would not be where it is today!! Here is a breakdown of the top 10 countries and the number of hits we have received from them over the last 17 months since we started back on that cold January night.

United States
 33,878
Canada
 2,421
Russia
  614
United Kingdom
 401
Sweden
 259
Germany  
243
Taiwan
 93
France 
92
Philippines
 80
India
 67

2 comments: