Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Teams & Players For 2012


With the season starting, I wanted to provide a list of the most commonly drafted players I have on the 6 fantasy teams that I will be managing this year. I have drafted by auction and snake. I am in Yahoo and ESPN leagues. I am in both Roto and H2H along with a Points League. Many leagues are pert and very deep. Some leagues are daily and some are weekly line-up changes. I think I am competing in everything except Balks and HBPs this year. Anyway, I enjoy fantasy and take pleasure in helping anyone when I can. Here are the players I have on my teams the most often, listed by name and frequency drafted. At the end of this list I have provided a link to all my leagues home pages. Feel free to follow my successes and leave comments when necessary.
This year I have so many players that are only on one team. Not sure why but I feel it is because I drafted so late in so many leagues. Of the six leagues I am participating only one time did I draft in the upper half, the other times I drafted 8th, 11th, 14th and last. Remember though,  last year we had three championships, a 4th and a 7th by the end of the year.

BRETT LAWRIE 5

WANDY RODRIGUEZ 4
HUSTON STREET 4

DAN UGGLA 3
BJ UPTON 3
SHIN SOO-CHOO 3
TIM STAUFFER 3
ADAN DUNN 3
SERGIO SANTOS 3
JASON BAY 3

CC SABATHIA 2
CARLOS MARMOL 2
JOSH COLLMENTER 2
BRYAN LAHAIR 2
COREY HART 2
CAMERON MAYBIN 2
ALEJANDRO DE AZA 2
RUSSELL MARTIN 2
JJ HARDY 2
ALEX RIOS 2
JOSH JOHNSON 2
JOHAN SANTANA 2
JASON KIPNIS 2
ERVIN SANTANA 2
MADISON BUMGARNER 2
HEATH BELL 2
ROY OSWAT 2
CARLOS ZAMBRANO 2
RYAN DOUMIT 2
DREW STOREN 2
JD MARTINEZ 2
BRAYAN PENA 2

No comments:

Post a Comment