Sunday, May 13, 2012

Time To Stream...2 Start SP



We get our first taste of interleague games next weekend; 8 home games for the NL and 6 for the AL. A majority of our 2 start picks this week are coming from the NL. Stauffer is a great pick up this week. Personally I’ve had him stashed on the DL in many leagues since draft day and now I get to stream him during his first week back.

On a strategy standpoint in Points Leagues; it took me a couple of weeks to realize the importance of SP and especially SP who get 2 starts a week. From this point on I have almost completely abandoned Saves so I able to stream a couple new SPs every week. Since the realization about SP Points I have reeled off 3 straight Wins in the H2H league. This week I will lead the league in Points. Once you secure a QS in Points Leagues the points are far more outweighed than any hitter for the night. Example: 40.5 points for Weaver after his no hitter and 30 points for Hamilton after his 5 for 5 game with 4 HR and 8 RBI.  Yes, these are extremes but I think you get the point.

Ross Detwiler 49% owned (SD vs. Stauffer & BAL vs. Hammel)

Ryan Vogelsong 43 % owned (COL vs. Friedrich & OAK vs. Ross)

Joe Blanton 15% owned (HOU vs. Harrell & BOS vs. Lester)

Tim Stauffer 18% (at WAS vs. Detwiler & LAA vs. Haren)

Paul Maholm 3% owned (at STL vs. Lohse & CHW vs. Peavy)

Kevin Correia 2% owned (at MIA vs. Johnson & at DET vs. Scherzer)

Jeanmar Gomez 2% owned (at MIN vs. Pavano & MIA vs. Sanchez)

Ivan Nova 50% owned (at BAL vs. Hammel & CIN vs. Bailey)



Last week’s Streamers

No comments:

Post a Comment